Thank you from San Antonio Elementary School

Here is a thank you letter from the mother of children donees at San Antonio Elementary School (from 2007 report):

I am Mrs. Myrna S. Redullo, the mother of three children who received school supplies. I would like to thank you for your help, whoever you are. You were used by the Lord.

Every year, I dream that there will be somebody to help my children in their schooling - even just one of them. It is extremely difficult for me to send them to school. I am not sure if I should be happy or not that my children are now in school, because I have 15 children. This is the first time I have received help for their schooling – just like my dream. So I am very thankful to you and to Mrs. C. Ilagan, the school principal.

I hope that you will help other children also with their school supplies. I know that you are helping other children like my children who are poor. For your help, I will frequently pray for all of you.

In Filipino:
Ako po si Mrs. Myrna S. Redullo, ang ina ng tatlong bata na napagkalooban ng kumpletong gamit pang iskuwela. Kung sino po kayo ako po ay taus pusong nagpapasalamat sa inyo. Kayo po ang naging daan na ipinagkaloob ng Panginoon.

Alam po ninyo, taon taon nangangarap ako sa aking mga anak sa isa man sa kanila ay magkaroon ng taong mapagaaral sila. Labis na po akong nahihirapan sa pagpapaaral sa kanila. Alam po ninyo hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ako o hindi, kasi po sa labing lima kong anak pa pinag-aral. Ngayon lang kami nakatanggap ng matagal ko ng pinangarap para sa anak ko. Kaya labis labis po akong nagpapasalamat sa inyo at kay Mrs. C. Ilagan (school principal).

Sana po hindi lang anak ko ang mabiyayaan ng ganito at alam ko po marami na po kayong natulungan na kagaya naming na kapos sa lahat ng bagay. At sa pagtulong ninyo sa kagaya naming at sa iba at sa bawat oras at araw, lagi po kayong ipagdarasal saan man kayo naroroon.